Grand Rapids Post Office - near me location, phone, and lobby, Retail, last collection open hours at today or at Saturday, Sunday
225 Michigan St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49501
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 24 hours
Tuesday 24 hours
Wednesday 24 hours
Thursday 24 hours
Friday 24 hours
Saturday 24 hours
Sunday 24 hours
Monday 8:45am - 12:45pm, 2:45pm - 3:45pm
Tuesday 8:45am - 12:45pm, 2:45pm - 3:45pm
Wednesday 8:45am - 12:45pm, 2:45pm - 3:45pm
Thursday 8:45am - 12:45pm, 2:45pm - 3:45pm
Friday 8:45am - 12:45pm, 2:45pm - 3:45pm
Saturday 8:30am - 1:15pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call or schedule online.
- Burial Flags
- Business Line
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Packaged Stamps
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Philatelic Services
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Lobby has Copier
- Lot Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here