Dayville Post Office - near me location, phone, and lobby, Retail, last collection open hours at today or at Saturday, Sunday
988 N Main St, Dayville, CT 06241
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 24 hours
Tuesday 24 hours
Wednesday 24 hours
Thursday 24 hours
Friday 24 hours
Saturday 24 hours
Sunday 24 hours
Monday 9:30am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
Tuesday 9:30am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
Wednesday 9:30am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
Thursday 9:30am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
Friday 9:30am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
Saturday 8:30am - 11:30am
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Not avilable at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*This Post Office does not take passport photos.
- Burial Flags
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Lobby has Copier
- Street Parking
Visit our Links Page for links to Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here