Port Matilda Post Office - near me location, phone, and lobby, Retail, last collection open hours at today or at Saturday, Sunday
109 N High St, Port Matilda, PA 16870
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 6:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 6:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 6:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 6:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 6:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday 6:00am - 12:00pm
Monday 9:00am - 3:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 3:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 3:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 3:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Street Parking
Visit our Links Page for links to Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here