Presque Isle Post Office - near me location, phone, and lobby, Retail, last collection open hours at today or at Saturday, Sunday
23 2nd St, Presque Isle, ME 04769
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
PO Box Access Available
Monday 5:15am - 5:30pm
Tuesday 5:15am - 5:30pm
Wednesday 5:15am - 5:30pm
Thursday 5:15am - 5:30pm
Friday 5:15am - 5:30pm
Saturday 5:30am - 4:30pm
Monday 8:15am - 12:30pm, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
Tuesday 8:15am - 12:30pm, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
Wednesday 8:15am - 12:30pm, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
Thursday 8:15am - 12:30pm, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
Friday 8:15am - 12:30pm, 2:00pm - 4:30pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo. Available at location.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call 207-768-3911.
- Bulk Mail Acceptance
- Bulk Mail Account Balance
- Bulk Mail New Permit
- Burial Flags
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Lot Parking
- Passport Appointment Hours
Visit our Links Page for links to Holiday Schedule, Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Box rentals and fees, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here